Crow’s Nest Cottage -
Notes for people with some disabilities
1) Crow’s Nest is mainly based on two floors with an extra mezzanine level upstairs containing two single beds, and a basement containing a home cinema.
2) There is both a double and singles bedroom downstairs both with en suite toilets, shower and one with a spa bath. The Lounge and kitchen are upstairs to maximise the views over the coast. There is also another double bedroom upstairs and the twin mezzanine above the lounge.
3) You can drive right up to the front door and park directly outside the front of the house day or night. The main door is 34” inches wide (87 cm) this opens to a wide corridor and then into a sun room which opens into the private secluded walled garden through double french doors. The Walled garden has raised beds and a small raised pond.
4) Upstairs is approached by a very 34 inch wide staircase (87 cm) with two turning platforms on the way up.
5) There are plenty of places to store a wheelchair.
6) Please ask if you have other special questions and we will gladly try give you any extra information you may need.